Monday, February 28, 2005

Writing and goals

Well, it has been almost a month since my last post, and I know this is not congruent with the goals I set forth at the turn of the year. However, I anticipate a fair amount of activity here over the next several weeks. Here's why: I am presenting some of the findings of my research from last summer during a class at Covenant Seminary called “Candidating and Transition into Ministry.” My part is called “the importance of advanced prep.” and, although I feel like I have plenty to say on that subject, organizing it into a formal presentation is another thing altogether. I'm planning to bounce a lot of my work over to this blog through the process. Keep posted.

2 comments:

Wayne Larson said...

Have you ever considered ministry in a small town / rural context in Iowa? I know of an opening.

Ed said...

Hi Wayne-- I'm open to a position just about anywhere. Small town is fine; rural (in the fullest sense of the term) may be difficult for my wife. Feel free to e-mail me and we can discuss the details.