- I postponed graduation (and therefore transition) for 8 months.
- I accepted a position at the school where I've taught and worked for over five years.
- I completed the first stage of my research, with 171 of 312 survey recipients responding.
- I wrote 160 posts on this blog.
- I've written over 100,000 words on pastoral transition, including reflections on my own transitions and on my research.
- Over 9,000 hits have registered at this blog, with an average of several hundred per month.
- I started an occasional podcast to complement the content on the blog.
- I've begun preparing a proposal for a book that would include most of the work on this blog, focusing on helping seminarians transition into ministry.
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Two years later...
A little over two years ago, I posted my first reflections on this blog. A lot has changed since then: