Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Two new resources

Here are a couple of new resources you might be interested in:
  • Covenant Discipleship Communicant's Curriculum. My good friend and colleague, Richard Burguet, and I have been working on this together for years, and have finally seen it come to the point we've been hoping for. You can learn about about it, and order it, through Doulos Resources (which is a new ministry I'm involved with, and this blog is now co-hosted by Doulos Resources).
  • PCA Housing Allowance Form. If you're a pastor in the PCA, this is the time of year to declare your housing allowance for tax and legal purposes. Here's a form I created to make this a neat and clean endeavor-- and I've even built a form into the PDF so you can enter the data before printing it out. (While you're there, check out the other Transition tools we've been posting-- and there are more coming soon!)

No comments: