Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Yeah, yeah-- excuses, excuses, excuses

My blogging has been less frequent than I would like lately. This is primarily because I am working on several other writing projects that are higher priorities right now:
  • I'm writing an article for ByFaith magazine on opera, specifically a profile on a PCA member who also is a professional singer
  • I am converting all of my lesson plans for the Rhetoric class I teach into a textbook-- a task that is proving trickier than I thought it would be
  • I have signed on to co-author a book with one of my seminary professors, in which I will do most/all of the “developmental editing”
So I'm staying busy. I am still committed to getting regular posts up on the transition process, and I have a few other ideas that will (hopefully) make their way up here by the end of the summer. If you're checking in regularly, thanks for your perseverance, and keep checking-- there will be new content here weekly, at least.

No comments: