Monday, October 17, 2005

Updates

Here are just a few updates on me (and some reasons excuses for why I've been such a slacker with this blog):
  • School suddenly got busy. I'm behind on an assignment and anticipating (a bit nervously) an exam later this week.
  • Work remains busy. Hey-- I don't care what anyone else tells you, casting a long-term vision then organizing an implementation strategy is hard work. And time-consuming work. Add to that two other significant projects, and I'm in committee meetings every week this month. Did I mention it was time-consuming?
  • Teaching got busy, too. In addition to my administrative work at the school, I'm also a teacher there. Last week saw parent-teacher conferences and a mid-term exam.
  • Sickness and suffering. OK, so that's hyperbole, but I have been sick this weekend-- the echoes of a cold that hit our house three weeks ago (I caught it then, too) and has done the rounds twice now.
On another note: my article for ByFaith magazine is out in the current (Sept./Oct. 2005) issue. It is not yet available online, but if you get the hardcopy version, it's in there.

Thanks for sticking with me, if you're still around...

1 comment:

Russell Smith said...

Still here, Ed. Though once a Placement has been made for you, you'll have to change the name of your blog!
Russell