Saturday, April 01, 2006

I really did mean it...

So, nearly a month ago I said, "I'm reminded about how much I care about this topic..." and "expect to see more posts!"

What's up, Eubanks? Where are the posts?

First, let me say that I have been working through several ideas, and have about five posts half-finished. I'm committed to finishing at least one of these in the coming week and posting it here.

Also, I've been a little pre-occupied with some other things:
  • My new job at Wildwood is going to begin a good bit earlier than previously planned-- mostly because of a huge speedbump facing the school. I've been working through that for the past two weeks.

  • A church where I've preached a number of times has a pastor whose wife is dealing with significant health issues. As a result, I'll preach there tomorrow for the third time in four weeks.

  • We're just in the beginning stages for moving to another rental property. This one will be a house, and it's not too far from where we are now. This kind of move brings a strange dynamic, as it doesn't require the care and attention in packing that a more distant move does, but there is still a lot to do.


I'd welcome "guest bloggers" also: if you are in transition (or recently finished) and want to tell your story, write it up and e-mail it to me. I will almost certainly publish it here.

No comments: