Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Long time, no blog...

For the two of you who still check my blog, I'm still here!

Sorry about the shortage of content-- actually, since late spring. I have a lot of blog posts in mind, and I will get them here eventually, I promise. There is a little bit going on right now: packing, studying for licensure, trying to finalize a contract on a house, and seeing everyone we want to see in St. Louis before we move is keeping us busy.

Some of you have e-mailed to ask if I would close down this blog now that I've placed. The short answer is, NO. The slightly longer answer is, my heart for seminarians and pastors in transition is still a big part of my sense of ministry and calling, and I will continue to write about my thoughts and, such as they may be, insights into the process of transition.

Over the coming weeks, I'll try to post at least once a week, starting tomorrow. Thanks for sticking with me.

No comments: