Saturday, November 17, 2007

house-keeping

Well, I'm back from my extended hiatus from blogging here (as you may have noticed from my old post which just showed up a couple of days ago!). And once again, I'm going to try to maintain a regular posting schedule: once a week on a transition-related post, plus once a week on a "week in the life of a new pastor) post. (I'm still catching up on the latter.)


Meanwhile, you might be interested to know that my new church has a new website. On it you will find a blog from me, as well as podcasts of my sermons. As you will see, my blog there is more general stuff, mostly related to ministry and church life; I want to maintain Placement Reflections as a content-specific place for my writing on pastoral transitions.


If you're still with me, thanks for reading!



No comments: